Your safety is our top priority! To help keep you and our staff healthy, and maintain Hawaii as the safest U.S. state for visitors and locals alike, we strictly adhere to every possible precaution against the transmission of COVID-19:
* All guests must submit this health-screening form prior to boarding, online no more than 24 hours prior and no less than 6 hours prior.
* The City and County of Honolulu requires all employees and customers (12 years and older) to have proof of COVID-19 vaccination to enter indoor areas. This rule applies to the indoor (cabin) areas of boats on Oahu (not applicable on the Big Island). Those 12 and older who wish to spend more than 15 minutes in the cabin must verify vaccination or negative test taken within 2 days prior to the voyage by displaying proof to a crewmember. Dates of either vaccination or testing must also be entered on the e-health screening and waiver form.
* You MUST have cleared the state's mandatory 10-day quarantine after airplane travel (Hawaii residents and visitors alike), or have a pre-travel negative test waiver validated by the State or full-vaccination waiver as of 7/8/21.
* Guests and staff must wear cloth face masks in fully enclosed areas of the boats.
* Hand-washing sinks are available so all guests and staff can sanitize hands.
* All handheld surfaces are disinfected before and after each trip.
* Buy or bring your snorkel and mask, or sanitized re-usable sets are available as a backup as of 7/1/21.
* Any trips that include food are prepackaged & single-serve. All consumption must be outside of cabin area. Guests may not bring their own food or beverage aboard, except for infants & toddlers. No alcohol may be brought aboard.
* We maintain a strict no-work-while-sick policy.
See whales or cruise again free
See dolphins or cruise again free
Near Ko Olina catamaran sail and snorkel
Big Island snorkel, whale watch; or charter
Whale watching too, Diamond Head views
Exclusive to Aulani guests; collectible pin
Daily from Hilton Hawaiian Village Pier
8.712% Hawaii tax & harbor fee is added to all prices listed
We answer 24 hours a day
Catamaran snorkel sailing & more. Come enjoy Sailing in Hawaii, Snorkeling in Hawaii, Dolphin & Whale-Watching in Hawaii, Sunset & Fireworks Dinner Cruises, and Private Charters, all with Hawaii Nautical! We are Hawaii's first DOLPHIN SMART recognized operator for proper viewing of dolphins. READ MORE ABOUT US...
Near Ko Olina, Waikiki, Kona & Kohala Coast
Video by Matt Kuderik