Video by Matt Kuderik
There is still a mandatory 10-day quarantine in place from the time of any arrival from out of state, so it's still a good time to Stay Home Now, ALOHA LATER!
Your safety is our top priority! To help keep you and our staff healthy, and maintain Hawaii as the safest U.S. state for visitors and locals alike, we strictly adhere to every possible precaution against the transmission of COVID-19:
* All guests must submit this health-screening form prior to boarding, online no more than 24 hours prior and no less than 6 hours prior.
* You MUST have cleared the state's mandatory 10-day quarantine after airplane travel (Hawaii residents and visitors alike), or have a pre-travel negative test waiver validated by the State.
* Guests and staff must wear cloth face masks whenever practical.
* Hand-washing sinks upon boarding ensure all guests and staff sanitize hands.
* All handheld surfaces are disinfected before and after each trip.
* Snorkels and snorkel-masks must be brought by each guest or can be bought new aboard.
* Any trips that include food are prepackaged & single-serve. All beverages are single-serve. All consumption must be outside of cabin area. Guests may not bring their own food or beverage aboard, except for infants & toddlers. No alcohol may be brought aboard.
* Boat max capacities have been reduced to allow ample social distancing between groups. Guests must keep at least 6 feet social distance from unrelated parties, and in groups no larger than 5 people total (on Oahu) or 10 people total (on the Big Island) per distanced group.
* We maintain a strict no-work-while-sick policy.
* Visitors and staff also must adhere to all current quarantine policies.
See whales or cruise again free
See dolphins or cruise again free
Near Ko Olina catamaran sail and snorkel
Big Island snorkel, whale watch; or charter
Whale watching too, Diamond Head views
Uncrowded vessel, exclusive scuba dive sites
Exclusive to Aulani guests; collectible pin
Daily from Hilton Hawaiian Village Pier
8.712% Hawaii tax & harbor fee is added to all prices listed
We answer 24 hours a day
Catamaran snorkel sailing, Hawaii scuba diving & more. Come enjoy Sailing in Hawaii, Snorkeling in Hawaii, Dolphin & Whale-Watching, Scuba in Hawaii, Sunset & Fireworks Dinner Cruises, and Private Charters, all with Hawaii Nautical! We are Hawaii's first DOLPHIN SMART recognized operator for proper viewing of dolphins. READ MORE ABOUT US...
Near Ko Olina, Waikiki, Kona & Kohala Coast