Business office 808-234-7245 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Hawaii time
Your safety is our top priority! To help keep you and our staff healthy, and maintain Hawaii as the safest U.S. state for visitors and locals alike, we strictly adhere to every possible precaution against the transmission of COVID-19:
* All guests mustsubmit this health-screening form prior to boarding, online no more than 24 hours prior and no less than 6 hours prior.
* The City and County of Honolulu requires all employees and customers (12 years and older) of this business to have proof of COVID-19 vaccination to enter indoor areas. This rule applies to the indoor (cabin) areas of boats on Oahu (not applicable on the Big Island/Kona-Kohala). Those 12 and older who wish to spend more than 15 minutes in the cabin must verify vaccination or negative test taken within 2 days prior to the voyage by displaying proof to a crewmember. Dates of either vaccination or testing must also be entered on the e-health screening and waiver form.
* You MUST have cleared the state's mandatory 10-day quarantine after airplane travel (Hawaii residents and visitors alike), or have a pre-travel negative test waiver validated by the State, or have a full vaccination waiver as of 7/8/21 arrivals.
* Guests and staff must wear cloth face masks in fully enclosed areas of the boat.
* Hand-washing sinks are available.
* Snorkels and snorkel-masks may be brought by each guest or can be bought new aboard, or sanitized re-usable sets are available as a backup.
* Any trips that include food are prepackaged & single-serve. All consumption must be outside of cabin area. Guests may not bring their own food or beverage aboard, except for infants & toddlers. No alcohol may be brought aboard.
* We maintain a strict no-work-while-sick policy.
* Visitors and staff also must adhere to all current quarantine policies.
* Any recent-traveling local or visiting person who has a "Critical Infrastructure," "Emergency Worker," "Traveling Doctor," "Traveling Nurse," "Modified Quarantine" or any other type of work-related quarantine exception is NOT ELIGIBLE to board Hawaii Nautical vessels for excursions. Such quarantine waivers do not allow people to take part in non-essential, recreational activities during the quarantine period; the waivers are only applicable to allow the worker to go to and from the essential-worker job they are on-island to perform.